Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Which is it???

An Unforgettable Moment/ A Remarkable Experience??? Which of the title name should i choose?? =.=

Another tired day becoz of working. Today something really embarrassing happened. I was helping out the doctor doing scaling for a 18th year old patient. There's an equipment known as the air flow which is being used in the scaling procedure. This air flow would produce some powder like fumes which is actually salttt... So, to prevent the patieint from inhaling the powder, we had to use the vacumm suction. As it was my first time using it, i didn't know it could be so strong. I placed the suction too near to the patient and eventually it got stucked to his face. I was practically blanked and got so freaked out at that moment. Keep saying sorry to him. Luckily he wasn't angry and the doctor said it was okay, just ask me to be careful next time. I would never want to repeat the same mistake againnnn =s

Oh my... Tomorrow's 19th of June.. which means results are going to be out tomorrow. NERVOUSSSS Lup Dup Lup Duppp.....Trying to figure out how my result will be like... Good??? bad??? I don't know.... We shall see it tomorrow. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment