Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bit of Fun Before Serious Work

Weee... I spent my weekend (to be exact it's 5 days) in Singapore eating and shopping like crazyyy. First thing to mention, Sales is everywhere!!! I just couldn't resist myself from not buying. Haha... 3 newly-opened malls; Iluma in Bugis, Ion and 313@Somerset along Orchard Road. I'm so glad i went there at the right time cause mostly just started business beginning of the month. Anyone of you happen to know that 313@Somerset has 4 floors of Forever 21 and 3 floors of Zara?? For those Forever 21 lovaholics, you definitely wouldn't want to miss that outlet there. Some things are really pricy there if you tend to convert. I wasted my first 2 days busy converting every particular item i wanted to buy and trust me, once you see the price in RM, you will never never get hold of that item. I got scolded from my dad for converting every single time. I was trying to help him save some money and i got scoldings in return. =.=''' So, once you're there, just stop converting and that's what i did for the last 2 days. Hehehe. Tops, bottoms, heels, accessories.....The bad news is i ended up spending a lot. * Feel a bit guilty now =s*

When i got back just now, the first thing i did was to show my mum the heels that i bought from Charles and Keith. Wanna make her jealous cause she went to Turkey without meeee. =p I tried the left side on and the next thing i know, the other side was also for the left feet. That means i bought a pair of heels which has two same side. Oh my goodness. I checked the size and the condition but forgotten about the simplest thing of all, to ensure that it's a left and a right side. =s How stupid can i be???? Obviously i can't make her jealous but make a fool of myself in front of her. Sighhhh.

Never wanna miss this out. The Christmas deco!!!!


Xmas Tree in Bugis


Xmas tree covered with Ferrero Rocher
* How i wished i had this tree at home,
then i'll have tonnes of Ferrero*


Ion's Xmas Tree

Second thing to mention which was my main purpose for being there. Swan Lake. By the Singapore Dance Theatre. It was awesome. There was this instance that i regretted for stopping.*Sigh again. Who in this world has no regrets, i, myself have uncountable, but life still goes on* I missed the poise, the gracefulness and the discipline that a ballerina possesses. Here are some pictures taken in Esplanade Theatre.








Whenever i put my foot into Singapore, i would definitely think of this crazy cousin, Xiong Xiong. We chat till 5 in the morning that day...I didn't know we have so much things to crap about but I really miss the funny and ridiculous things that we chit chat about.


So old d still so shy to show his face
*Told ya, i will definitely blog bout you >.<*


Am posing with his favourite Jackk


Jiji =)))

Overall, it was a great trip... But now i have to get back to serious work. Oh myyyy... I still have tonnes to study and exam is like just around the corner. 2 weeks from now. I still have my mircobiology performa waiting to be completed. I hadn't touch a single thing yet as others are almost done with theirs. Confirm GG this time. Anyone here to save me this time???

2 comments:

Joann said...

Hello , my lovely cousin sis , the name of the dog is GIGI !!! not JIJI =.=" By the way , why there is no photo about tian tian ?

Casey said...

ya meh... aiya.. any spelling will do as long as it sounds like it. tian tian too fierce d.. don dare to go near it.

Post a Comment