Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

What A Day

Anticipating and at the same time, that jittery feeling i have. That piece of transcript is finally out. Was kinda happy at first cause at least i passed which means i'm a step closer to UK. When i think further, it was rather disappointing. Embarrassed myself in front of others again with my swollen eyes. N hey, crying can spread just like diseases. I made Annie cried along with me. Comical isn't it??

In the afternoon was way much better. Simple things made my day probably not so gloomy as in the morning. I had Haagen Daz. My favourite ice-cream. Just give me a pint of Rum&Raisin, within one hour, i bet it will be gone. Had sushi zanmai again. I'm phobia of it now. Too much in a week. Why does it always revolves around food that makes me happy? At least i have something else which tops up the 'not so gloomy' feel today besides food. I manicured =) French manicure. Extremely fragile.



No point to anguish over something which is over and done. A new sem marks a new beginning and I promise i will never be that lackadaisical girl again. After CNY. =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment