Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Gadgets on the Move

My new baby has made it to this world and i finally got a touch of it yesterday =)


Yupyup, its my new lappie that i'm talking about


Black boring lappie but still love it thou

A white laptop has always been my first choice but too bad Asus here doesn't have WHITE!!!! You must be wondering why didn't i get other brands instead. Yaya, I was actually in love with Macbook at first. But after weighing the pros and cons of the Apple software, i still decided to stick to the normal Microsoft. Not syiok also. Then, fell in love with Sony Vaio which was white and definitely THE laptop that i wanted. Now daddy was the biggest obstacle. He thinks that Sony stuffs are not good =( But it's true le, i hate the Sony camera i'm having now. Nice design and colour with damn lousy function >.< So ended up with this blackkie here. Olala, we can skype more often now!!! No need to plug in this and that with all the cables entangled together which i'm always lazy to even get it out of the bag =p

*Now ya'll know how old is my old laptop. REAL OLD with no build-in webcam and mic and still stuck in Windows XP. And CKL was right. I cant move my hands away from that keyboard now. No no, cannot!!! I need the books, not the keyboard!!!*


Finally got an external hard disk. Like finallyyyy. I've been telling others
that i'll be getting it real soon since months ago. And it's RED!!!

Qian: No more 1gb pendrive!!!! All ur dramas and piccies can fit into
this small little passport now =)
Hanny: I definitely want a backup copy of the piccies from you ^.^

*And my sis just got herself a new phone this evening. Nokia E72. Bronze with 5.0 megapixels camera. Qwerty keyboard. Am so jealous of her now. COOL phone but still love mine more. Blekkk =p*

Oh ya, one more thing. I just realized how smart iphone is after using it for almost a year!!!! Loving the Whatsapp application. Now we can text like nobody's business for FREE!!!

Okok, gonna down this hot soup prepared by my mum before she went to bed now. The best thing you can get at home compared to hot cup noodles that i always get in that ulu place.


Nyummm =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment