Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Shanghai Expo 2010



The hottest topic in the world now. Officially opened today. Only open for 6 months which is like so shortttttt. Why not for longer?????

Sadly to say, daddy, mummy and sista gonna dump me here for this in August. Alone. Moreover, it clashes with the time i'm leaving to UK. Oh my, what am i suppose to do?? Leave earlier or just wave goodbye to them before they leave and go to the airport alone?? =(

But hehehe, something just struck my mind *with the sinister laugh and smile*

Maybe i could follow along*blink blink innocently*. Albeit it might be a bit troublesome for me cause i need to fly straight to UK from there with all the super huge luggages and cant fly together with Randalamos of course.
But i really wanna go for this expo. This is the only chance. If only they open for longer!!!!

All the above said will only come true PROVIDED i pass my exams which is just one week from now. If not, all will just be a dream. And i so not want it to be just a dream. My brain is seriously degenerating. Why is the brain so complicating??? Even picking up a glass also so mafan. I just want a simple brain. As simple as possible. Haizz. Gotta continue battling with it now. GAMBATEH EVERYONE!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment