Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another New Year, Another New Beginning

A little break, away from my books. Only left with 5 minutes to spare. Hence....let's cut the crap.

This new year is not just like any other new year. It's my first new year across the sea and away from KL. But one thing that's not changed, the friends that i celebrated with two years back. or 3. Brain jam. Cant think properly now.

What's so special this year???

I've got myself a new year present!!!!


BB Bold 9780

Bought this only to replace my dead iPhone which is now downgraded to an iPod Touch. And it's not even 2 years old yet =( Everytime i thought of this, my heart starts bleeding again. Don't ask me why. Ask my fingers. One darn finger caused me a bomb.

But still, new gadget = happy me.

So, what's yours???

5 minutes is up. Back to war. Can't wait for this to come to an end. Will update about my trips once exam is over. Along with the post exam trip to Bar barrrrrrr Barcelona.

Promise promise =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment