Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Officially 'Alone'

Just got back from London a few days ago. Met up with my secondary school and college friends. Made some new friends too. That two, can never fail to make me laugh like a mad woman >.< To cut it short, I had a splendid time =)


Moi and my bubble milk tea from Bubblelogy


Came home and saw this lying on the table. Postcard from
Qianny <3

So nice of Shi Hao this morning. Treated me an awesome pawsome lunch in The Walk. Fell in love with the place and cakes. Such a nice place to hang out with the besties.


Macchiato, Mocha, Tomato & Olives Soup, Bread & Butter,
Fish & Chips and the heart melting cakes.

Kai Yee left yesterday and today, Shi Hao left. Now, I'm officially alone in Notts.

Luckily, I still have Eggy with me =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment