Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Changes

Yours truly is back on track!!! As healthy as a wealthy.

Hmm, probably a tick for healthy*left with gastric attack now*. But wealthy? Definitely a NO!

Today's weather was perfect. Warm and sunny. I'll never ask for a better weather than this. This is the first time I've ever jog without a jacket and I SWEAT *wow*. Whether you believe or not. It's hard to sweat here. Really really hard and I always feel uneasy for not sweating for such a long time.

And you know what? I almost embarrassed myself after the jog. I almost knocked on the wrong house door. Forgetting that I've shifted over to House 31 and no more House 72. Luckily the idea of it not being my house hit me just right before I barged into their compound. Partly because I know my house door is brown and not white anymore >.< How stupid is that?

Now I've received the wake up call. Calling me. To face the reality and adapt to the changes around me. Although I don't quite like it now. But with time, I'll get used to it. Probably fall in love with it too.

*To my beloved housemates, don't get me wrong. I'm totally not talking about the house*


~Change always comes bearing gifts~
*missing my straight hair*
=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment