Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Will be missing it ^^

Only about 6 days left till next thursday. It will be my last day of work on thursday. I know i will be missing the job and the people around the clinic. Nevertheless, some of the patients. =) I gained so much knowledge on dental work. Even the doctors themselves would spend time talking to me about their experience other than just work work and work. Not just experience thou, sometimes even random stuff.. haha =p Now i feel like giving up my summer placement in the hospital and continue working here.

Just a couple of days ago, Dr Lawrence brought me for this 'pan mee' which is quite nice. He told me that he will go for the pan mee there at least once a week. This shows how much is he in love with it.

A special thanks to Dr Ong, Dr Lawrence, Dr Maz, Dr Raymond, Liza, Suba, Ida and Aishah. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment