Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Mmmm

Things i did ytd:-

# Went to Low Yat to get the screen protector and casing for my new phone. But ended
up buying only the screen protector. The casings there weren't nice. The one i saw
online was so much nicer. So decided to buy that instead although it's abit exp.
# Dinner in a korean bbq restaurant with my cousies. No kimchi soup cause there were
no pork delivery =( Anyway, i had the kimchi pancake which was really good. ^^
Couldn't resist myself from ordering another plate although i was feeling bloated
and as fat as a pig.


Last friday i broke one of Dr Ong's favourite mirror, luckily he was having a good mood so din got any scoldings from him. It was a double-sided mirror and only one side was broken. I felt bad so i brought the mirror home to see whether it can be fixed. When i was assisting Dr Maz upstairs this morning, suddenly one of my colleague came and told me that Dr Ong wants to see me. Immediately, i asked her why. But she has no idea too. Was it about the x-ray i washed this morning for one of his patient?? Did i place it wrongly again?? But i was quite sure i did double check before he started taking the x-ray. O Oh... I went downstairs with a heavy heart, thinking why he wanted me downstairs suddenly. Once i went in to the room, all my doubts were gone. He wants me there just to watch the operation. Phewwwww. It was this young boy who's having a decay in the root of his teeth. To fix it, he had to have his gum cut open and drill a hole in the bones surrounding the teeth and place some amalgam to cover up the hole again. The doctor said this was quite a rare case, so he decided to let me have a look at it. =) So nice of him... Hehe..

A new girl by the name of Zi Wei came today. She's a Year 2 dentistry student from Aimst University. She was extremely friendly and so we had lunch together and she told me tonnes about dentistry and Aimst.

3 more days left... =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment