Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lassie Day

It's friday.. Finally the day has come. I was planning to stop work yesterday but since Dr Ong asked me to stay for another day so here i go working for another day. =)

They had a small little farewell for me yesterday. We ordered Domino's delivery. Had 3 large pizzas and one bbq fried chicken. Told them we can't finish 3 large ones but they insisted on ordering 3. Ended up, left with one large pizza untouched and i brought it home for my sis. Hehe...

Once again would like to express my gratitude to all the doctors and my colleagues who had helped me alot throughout my days there.

Okok, going back to my drama now... Little nyonya... Have to finish it by tonight if not i can't sleep. Please give me a good ending... Pls Pls Pls... =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment