Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Week More to Go =(

I'll be on board exactly this hour next Sunday flying to a complete stranger country. I've been keeping track on how many days I've left here in Malaysia. Not for the purpose of counting down to the day i'll be leaving but to count the leftover days I have with my family and friends. Since two years ago, i had always been wondering when will this time ever arrive and now that it's finally here, i'm reluctant to leave. I miss home. Aren't we all the same???





Another 5 days, you 3 will be flying off and leaving me behind. One thing for sure, missing you 3 cause there's no other one that can replace the 3 of you. Everyone will be at the airport with their parents except for me =( Being optimistic, perhaps it's not that bad. Then i wouldn't need someone there to carry a box of tissue for me =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment