Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Aloha World

5.13am. Shock to see me up this early? Haha. I'm shock myself too. Now waiting for my daddy to get up from his big comfy bed and bring me to Uptown for Nasi Lemak.

Sitting in my living room, looking around reminds how comfortable am I being a princess here. Another few more days, i'll be all on my own. Making my own bed, washing my own clothes,vacuuming my own room and worst of all, cooking my own meal!!! T.T

Another 30 minutes to go. Normally, 2 alarm clock will be a minimum to get me out of bed. But recently, everything just went the wrong way. Having insomnia and waking up supa early in the morning.

What is wrong with me? Am i having jet lag this early?

*Here's a joke my family doctor told me yesterday*

What is a single eye deer?

NO IDEA.

What is a single eye deer with no legs?

STILL NO IDEA.

Zzzzzzz. Time to wash up ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment