Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

On The Other Side of the World

Hey peeps, the author of this blog is back!!!!! Everything's the same, just that the author is now 6500 miles away from home =( Know you guys wanna know bout the updates. So here i go blurting it out.

On the 29th august, i flew all the way from KLIA to this new place which is on the other side of the world. My flight was at 11.40pm and they wanted us to be there at 8pm. For another short briefing. Zzzzz. Something i've expected early since the day i started packing. JPA allowed 20kg only and people like me, how to keep to that weight limit. I only brought 10% of my cupboard and it's still overweight,33.4kg. So i had to remove 3 kg of my clothes and get it here instead >.< I'm glad i didn't flood the airport wahahhaa. Didn't had my dinner and ended up spending RM16 for a small little mini plate of char kuey teow.

Stuck in MAS for 13 hours and landed in Heathrow Airport. Went through all the custom checks and truly, it was quite strict. Then something happened when i issued my British Airway ticket to Manchester. The lady realized i checked in 2 luggages in KLIA and told me BA only allow maximum of 1 check in luggage. What can i do? It's already inside somewhere. At first she asked me to pay 30 pounds for that extra bag. I hesitated but then no choice la. When i was about to pay, she told me she will charge me the next time but not today. 30 pounds saved ^^

After the tickets were issued, we then realized we were entitled to enter the Business Lounge. Wooohooo. So much food and drinks for free. They even have a shower room for us to clean up ourselves. Awwww, how lucky we were =)


Count the number of hand carry luggages we had.


Drink like u never drink before


The mini soft drinks. I still have a can of mini coke in my fridge downstairs =p


Having our first breakfast 6500 miles away from home


Overlooking the blue sky, greens and planes


Ma breakfast!!!! But i had way more than just this =p


13 hours without them is torture =((


Noticed I was actually wearing not formal top and a formal pants??
Yup, i changed before boarding the plane and kept my blazer as jacket >.<
Cant stand wearing my formal top throughout that 13 hours.


Camwhoring in the lounge with bits of white wine =)


Emo at the back, but smiling in front =)

*Will update more about my placement when i get back from Manchester this sunday*

From the author who's starting to love this place XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment