Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Little New Crib

Here's my new crib for the coming one year. House 72. Montpelier Road. An ordinary double story terrace, with 3 rooms and a kitchen.


My cozy room with a shelf full of my face and hair products.
Bottom lever for ma books which is still on their way here
from Malaysia. Probably in the middle of the sea now ~.~


My big wardrobe. Poor girl has to do her own laundry now.
And dry the clothes in my own room due to the crazy weather
outside. Its good in a way that the heater would suck water from
those wet clothes rather from my soft smooth skin =p


Yup, its my study table there and kinda still in the mess when
i took this pic. Blame the shopping. =p But it's tidy now.


View outside my window. The backyard suitable for gardening.
But I'll rather garden in my own room than to freeze myself outside.


Random but i like. My new house slippers which is so warm and
comfy <3 <3

The house is not complete without filling in the fridge and kitchen cupboards. Hence, Sainsbury and Argos is the right place to go.


£60 worth of groceries. Cheap??? Learn the art of not
converting and u'll enjoy shopping for groceries like me.
*not just for groceries of coz =p*


Wonder how we carry those stuffs back? Lucky us to have free
car ride that day =)

P/s: Miss my family and friends back in Msia. And him too =( Gosh, i miss the weather too!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment