Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Just Like Any Other Day

14th February. Ya, we all know it's Valentine's Day. But to me, it's just like any other ordinary days. For a very simple reason. That person. Which is not here and will never be.

Yet, there's this something that enlightens my gloomy day.


Valentine's gift from my dear Lamo =)


And another from my dear eggy =)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL THE SINGLES AND COUPLES!!!!!

*Sorry for the emo post again*

p/s: I wished I'm busy with more classes and work so that I wouldn't have to pause and have the time to think. I can always smile and laugh in front of people, but i can never fake those smiles or force myself to laugh whenever I'm alone. The pain is too deep within that no other can feel except for myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment