Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Of Four Minds

What should I do for the summer if I don get a placement here??? 4 months is definitely a long time. One third of a year. Wow. At first I was given only two options. Either to go back or stay put. But now, more options are available and I'm so indecisive.

#1 Stay put here and not go back for the entire summer. Either travel around or get a part-time job here just to kill time.

#2 Travel around Europe and fly back to Malaysia for the last 2 months. For the sake of Malaysian food.

#3 Fly back to Msia first then travel around asia. Have a few places in mind now. Shenzhen, Guangzhou, HongKong and Macau. I'm such a fan of HK and Macau. And it's again for the sake of the food.

#4 Travel to US instead of flying back to Msia since air tix to US from UK is rather cheap. But my visa just expired this year!!! CRAP.

I just wished my parents could decide for me. Then i wouldn't need to do this head-cracking decision. Oh my...... It's causing me a headache again =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment