Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hola Summerz ♥

Yippee ya ya yippee yippee ya!!!!! Been longing this day to come since the first day I put my foot onto this land of Fish & Chips. A whole month-long 'rain' is finally gone and I can finally see rainbow through my sparkling clear window. No more sleepless nights with pharmacology and pharmaceutics. Hyper!!!

Words can describe my feelings right now. Four months of summer break!!!! It's already my third summer break since uni life started but somehow, this summer just feels different. Hmmm why so??? Prolly cause it's my first 'real' summer that I'm gonna spend in UK. Haha.

Anyway, am so excited now for alton towers with the girls and guys tomorrow. All the spinning, 360 degrees, thrilling roller coaster rides. Muacks, I miss you guys so much!!!!


Be like the flower, turn your face to
the sun and say HOLA!
=D

p/s: Gonna start planning the holidays. First stop, Ibiza!!! Hopefully we'll make it =) Will blog about my past holidays around the europe soon. Finally had the time to do so..... So stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment