Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What's Life All About

Life has been all about studies and overwhelming stress for the past 3 weeks. Wake up with notes, eat with notes, drama with notes and sleep with notes. Sick enough. At times, I feel like strangling myself for working last minute. But when i think of it, what's the point? I will forget even if i started early. Memory skills seems to be deteriorating. Sign of aging???

Maybe I shouldn't aim too high. Perhaps a second upper is good enough.

Just so you know, I've been awake since 11am yesterday morning >< Ya, let me do the calculation. That's like 36 hours excluding the 2 hours of 'accident' nap this morning. Just hope that I wouldn't collapse in the exam hall tomorrow X.X

Sigh.

Anyways, 9 hours to my first paper. So gotta go catch some sleep now. Really don't wanna have a 20 yr old soul living in a 60 yr old body. Wish me luck *fingers crossed*

Nite Peeps =)


Till I Get My Life Back

0 comments:

Post a Comment