Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Post Exam Feel

It's been 4 days since i got over with the exams stress. But now comes the time for results stress. Time for me to start plopping myself in front of the TV or my laptop and being a couch potato. Struggled for the past 2 months just waiting for the arrival of this day and i can't believe it's here now =) Why cant the lecturers be a lil' nicer to us all by giving us a longer break??? One day was torture k?? Not enough for me to replenish. Basically after exams, it's all about having fun and stop staring at books. So, right after our last paper at 6.30pm, we headed straight down to Damansara Heights. We treated ourselves a good dinner. Thai food @ Sri Ayutthaya. After the perfect dinner,we went over to Midvalley for movie; The Spy Next Door. I love Jackie Chan's movie, he's such an entertainer. The night did not just end with the movie but instead with house chores. My room was kinda dirty and as i was allergic to dust, i had to wipe n wipe n wipe, sweep n sweep n sweep and mop n mop n mop before i can settle down. After shower, it was already 4.30am. I was seriously tired but yet still fresh. Thanks to my insane biological clock =.= The only one day off i had on sunday before the start of the 2nd sem. Woke up at 3.30pm. >.< More than half a day gone. Spent the other half in Sunway shopping with Ann and stopped by at Kitty's friend's place for a short while which ended up to be few hours again.

25-1-2010. First day of class. 3 papers this sem. Should i cry or should i be happy??? 3 papers was okay but then when i saw the pile of notes for C09 year long module, i felt like crying. Signals were sent to my brain telling me to start studying now and no more last minute. I hope i can really do it this time. Let's see if it works. =s I didn't get to join the House 123 for their shopping spree this week which i really really wanted to cause i haven't shopped enough for CNY because of some reasons. There was this night when i went for movie with the Randalamos. Haunted University. =s No one informed me it was a Thai movie. Novell convinced everyone to watch and i fell into the trap when Hanny showed me her innocent face. The minute i stepped into the cinema, i can feel my heart pumping real fast and as if it's gonna pop out any minute. I was practically covering my eyes and ears throughout the whole movie. Only saw bit and pieces here and there. No more horror movie k next time. Siao han, please don't tell me you wanna de-stress by watching horror movie again. It's clearly a lie. It just makes you even stress =.='''

Just 3 days of classes and so many dramas started happening. Just because of small problems. I can't believe such things can happen to friends around me. But i'm glad they're fine now. Remember girls, please don don don ever argue over such small things again. =)) It's not worth it to ruin this friendship over a thing like this.

1 comments:

Yee said...

WIlliam actually wanted to kacau u in the cinema when he saw u covering ur face practically throughout the whole movie. But i stopped him cos i was scared that u will scream n scare the whole world =.=

Post a Comment