Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Princess's Bday

Second day of new year started off with naughty's (aka my sister) pre-celebrated birthday. She has been always complaining about her date of birth; off all days, why does it has to fall on the 5th of January cause it's the time when school reopens and people starts to get busy. The worst part is people tends to forget about her birthday. Haha. But i never ever did or dare to forget it.. She would kill me if i really do. So here we are for a nice fine dinner in Hajime =)

Here are some pictures of the restaurant and the food:

Note the cozy environment

Daddy and Mummy


Me and Naughty
*omg, can my hair grow any faster? i really hate
this length*



Salad with Salmon cooked with Truffle Oil


Salmon Miso Soup


All sorts of Sashimi


Scallop with Cheese


Sushi with Soft Shell Crab


The most ordinary of all: Garlic Fried Rice
*but it has always been daddy's fav*


Saba Shioyaki


Maguro Sashimi


Gyoza


Ladies Set


Ten cakes, Ten different taste

Bare with me for putting up all these food pictures. How can a person who loves food like me not snapping a picture of it before having a go for it? Japanese food is loved cause it's not as fattening as those western food. Less oil, less meat =) These food are like heaven to me that night. I have been eating cup noodles for supper once every two or three nights. It's unhealthy i know. But cup noodles are the only food that can keep me famished throughout the night. Sometimes cereal or maybe boiling hot soup prepared by my mum. Biscuits are out of the list. Guess this will have to prolong till my exams are over. *sob sob* My biological clock has gone haywire. Sleeping at 5 in the morning and waking up at 2 in the afternoon. When can I regain my normal lifestyle where i can stay up late by doing others besides being buried in books 24-7???

To all members of the Alpha gang, the Alpha group blog which has been dead for quite sometime is alive now. Special thanks to Shen who took the initiative to revive the blog. Some old time memories came drifting by my mind when i was in the midst of studying just an hour ago. Those days when we would all chat together in a single conversation till late night, as if there was no class the following day. When i go MIA, you guys would make fun of me with someone, trying to draw me back into the conversation. Wondering whether you guys are missing those days?? I bet you guys do miss those days cause i really do. =) Those were the days that make up you and me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment