Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Ultimate Stress Stress Month

My first paper is finally starting next wed. I know it may sound to you like i'm officially ready for the paper. But i'm telling you this. I'm definitely NOT NOT NOT NOT ready for it. I just want to get over with it asap. I can say i'm stress but yet still slacking at the same time. If you come right down to it, i slack by sitting still in front of my comp more than sitting still looking at my lecture notes. Best evidence; look what am i doing now. 4 modules in less than a month is really taking my life away. Phys and Pharm as usual is interesting so guess i have no problems dealing with it. Spectroscopy analysis so so la, still manageable. The worst 2 papers ever. Pharmaceutical Technology and Microbiology. Why is it so hard for me to understand the concepts in pharm tech???? I've been reading it over and over again and the outcome is.......... 0% entered my brain. Total Crap. Microbiology. Like what hanny said, can't they have sweeter names for those antibiotics???? Tetracycline, AGACs, Macrolide, Rifampicin. @#^*(&%^@($&^@($ Well, this would not be considered as a part of it yet. Rather i would say it's just a tiny pinch of it. One antibiotic itself have god knows how many mode of action and resistances to it. I'm wondering how those people can manage to memorize every single bit of it. I'm really in need of their brain. =.= How nice if we could orally ingest those notes and let all the information flows through our blood circulation and eventually get absorbed into our brains?? I'm talking nonsense i know. Bare Bare Bare with me coz i'm really h-y-p-e-r STRESSSS!!!!

Whenever exam season is approaching, that's when you can foresee the crying season coming. The best way ever to de-stress. As what we've learned in Phys Pharm, adrenocorticotropic hormone and some other hormones are released into the bloodstream as a reaction to stress. Hence, we will generally feel much better after crying because tears help literally cleanse the body from these stress-induced chemicals by kickstarting a calmer emotional state. See my application skills improving. ^.^ Remember, feeling the urge to cry, but holding it back, is like ignoring hunger pangs when you need food. Thus, just cry out loud whenever you feel like it.

Just 2 days ago, two psycho stressed up kid having our casual conversation. We were randomly discussing about how cute was my display pic. This question was worth 5 marks. Hence, the following conversation.


Tell me you cant see it, cause i cant see it as well =.=
Anyway, i have print-screened it. So might as well
just upload it so that my effort is not wasted

I typed it out again for those who cant see what's written up there (including me). So, his answers were.................

You're cute--------1 mark
Cuteness makes me happy--------1 mark
Cuteness is ugly but adorable---------1 mark (but according to someone, cute is no longer 'ugly but adorable' in the new dictionary >.<)
Cuteness can be inhibited by sadness--------1 mark

To cure, it uses happiness----------1 mark


I just love the answer which perhaps enlighten me a lil' while. Hence, the blogging about it here.

I've been having headache and the feeling of anti-peristalsis the whole night which ruined my appetite for dinner. I better sign off to sleep now before i really start puking.

Wish me all the best for the disasters coming ahead.

*FINGERS CROSSED*

4 comments:

Gideon Chang said...

Lol.. I demand compensation for not pixelating my pic..

Casey said...

Teach me how to do it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment