Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

If I know what love is, It is because of you

He's finally back here again for one month. We only get to meet every 6 months. How pathetic is that =( My mum didn't allow me to go on a trip with him. I guess most of you would know the reason behind it. But i kinda under what she's worrying of. So, there's always an alternative known as one day trip which doesn't requires stayover and makes the couple happy =) Bukit Tinggi was our destination. I expected the weather to be not as cold as Genting but perhaps a lil' windy would make the day. But it ends up like in Semenyih it is >.<


Starting off with a picture of myself =p
*pls pls pls ignore those eye bags*


Then, it's US =)


Loving the clear blue sky <3


View of the french village from my shades

Pictures I Adore Most















I cant believe i drank half can of coke due to dehydration and that goes
straight down to my thighs =s



Honestly, the place was absolutely boringgg. Haha. I know this is contradicting with what i just said. But that day was really WONDERFUL ^.^ It always feel great when the other half is around. Loved and pampared =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment