Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lab

It's another thursday and basically it's the day for some 'fun' lab work again. We're making tablets this week!!! Kinda excited for it. My very first own made tablets or precisely OUR first own made tablets. Anyone up for it??? I can assure you it wont be like Hanny's Ecstasy pills =p

Phones wasn't allowed in labs as usual. But thennnnnnnnnnnn, i sneaked my phone in this time round. Hence, the pictures below. *This is my first time sneaking it in and fortunately, i din get caught*


Lucky it was a group work, if not i would have gone crazy because
of it >.< That's Zi Kai, Cheng, me and SSS


The tableting machine

JENG JENG JENG JENG...........................................................


The lovely tablets =)


Some artistic work done by both of us

Thursday's ladies night for clubbers. Same goes for UNMC's swimming pool. Was quite surprised cause no one was there today. The whole swimming pool was oursssss. Other days, we will have to squeeze in one lane and swim zig-zagly to avoid collision.


My swimming partner. Poor my dear Hanny waited 3 hour plus for me in that icy comp lab.

0 comments:

Post a Comment