Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Jacky's 22nd Bday

27/3/2010

Two days till Jacky's 22nd Birthday!!!!! I totally forgotten that she's 2 years older than me. That's a pretty good sign, Jacky. Means you're still young like all of US do. =) Had her perfect birthday dinner in the revolving restaurant up in Federal Hotel. It was Earth Hour day and the environment was so romantic with only dim lights and candles. Love the view there, overlooking the entire city.


Birthday Girl and I hearting the two jagungs behind ^.^


Four Pretty Girls


Malaysia's Next Top Model


Cool enough???


See me lifting KL Tower??? So lighttttt =.='''


It's always a MUST to have a group pic. Tada!!!!

Headed to Curve for a drink. Was suppose to go Library but we arrived too late and it was super packed inside. No tables at all. Luckily, there were still our choices for us. Laundry was the one. Surprisingly, Jacky had her FIRST glass of alcohol with us XD


Still manage to snap a pic outside although not drinking inside


Horseeee... my chinese zodiac =)


We're not bookwormsss.. Just posing with them


My drink. Wine Cooler. *Thumbs up*
(Lc's so cute in the background)


Caught Jacky drinking =p


Red, white and brown all in one picture. Take a look
at the comments in fb and see how they bully me.



Hanny with Shangria and Me with Wine Cooler
*LC and I secretly told the waiter to mix red and white wine together in
blur egg's drink and hey, it turns out to be NICE. Applause for the both of us*



Camwhoring Session
*I just realised we have lots of pics taken together*


The GUYSSS

VS


The GURLSSS

Really enjoyed that night. Tonnes of funny incidents happened in one night and i shall not mention further here. Or else i have bullets in my head tomorrow =p What happens there stays there. Practically dead when i got back that night. Not drunk, Just tired. I had a really bad sore throat the next morning. I wonder what causes it???? @.@

29/3/2010

Jacky's finally 22!!!!! Big girl now. Had another b'day celebration for her again just now. But with cake this time. ^.^


Lovely cake for lovely girl


New trend of eating cake. The days where tissues or plates
were used was gone long time ago.
*This is exactly the same way we ate that cake on my bday as well*



That's not just a simply peace sign. It actually symbolizes
Jacky's age.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACKY!!!!! DON'T TAKE TOO MUCH TOUFU ALTHOUGH WE KNOW YOU LOVE IT. XOXO =)
*IT'S GREEN, YOUR FAV COLOUR*

0 comments:

Post a Comment