Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Down On Luck

I swear i'm the suey-est person on earth!!!! I nearly burnt down my room or rather my entire house if KYee wasn't kepoh enough. Almost had two corpse in House 72.

Came back from placement yesterday and happily went to shower. Out of a sudden, KYee came out and started asking if i smell any burnt plastic. Of course not. I could only smell my shower gel =.= Then luckily she was kepoh enough and told me she's gonna check on my room. The next word i heard from her, was FIRE. What??? I didn't even have time to wear my clothes and came running out of the bathroom. Wrapped in my towel *luckily shi hao wasn't in* The first thing i saw was orange flame. And what came next wasn't how to put off the fire. It was my laptop. Right on top of the fire. Quickly unplugged it and i just stood there didn't know what to do next.

KYee ran out of the house to get help and we were really lucky. A friend, TC was just walking pass and came to the rescue. Grabbed the fire extinguisher and saved the day. Both of us were in shock and couldn't even remember that we have a fire extinguisher hanging on the wall. Stupid switch. Imagine if this happen when I'm sleeping like a pig at night. Really GG.com.



But the day got better with Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows =) Two things that i do not like about UK cinemas; free seating and their super long lame advertisements. We had to enter super early just to get good seats and sat there for almost an hour before the movie starts due to 30 minutes of the adver =.= The movie was rather so-so. No climax at all except the part where i got shocked by the idiot snake. Bet it's all in Part 2. So will be anticipating it. Till we meet again in summer, Harry Potter =)

Told you guys i'm super suey this year and no one believed me. Now u know.

What a suey suey suey day ='(

0 comments:

Post a Comment