Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Unpredictable Weather

Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces up, snow is exhilarating; there is no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather ~John Ruskin~

I totally disagree with this statement.

Stayed in the bathroom for more than half an hour everyday, off the shower reluctantly.

Using hair dryer on my body and not on my hair.

Can't even hold my toothbrush properly when i'm brushing my teeth.

Dipped my fingers into hot freshly boiled water and i cant feel it's hot at all *dead thermoreceptors*

To the fingers that are typing in front of me now, are you mine???

Weather here is AWFUL.

Period.

When all is said, the weather and love are the two elements about which one can never be sure.

So, pray hard for better weather next week X.X

0 comments:

Post a Comment