Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Welcome to the 2-OH Club

Before I start, I would really like to take back what i said in my previous post. Sorry to make you guys worry. It was very incongruous and i seriously DO NOT hate Halloween. Simple reason; cause it's my birthday. Who hates their own birthday?? *bluek*

It's my first 25 hours birthday and in UK!!!! For those who are blur why is there 25 hours, let me clear your doubts. It was simply because of the daylight saving time whereby the time difference between UK and M'sia changed from 7 hours to 8 hours. O.o But but but................ I'm so not ready yet to step into the 2-Oh club *sobs sobs* Birthday without my parents. Only with my besties in UK. Sad but at the same time, excited MAX!!! But daddy mummy still didn't forget my present. Wee, new camera!!! Thank you so much for those who called, texted, sent cards or FB to wish me on my very special day. Abundance of appreciation =)

20th Birthday this year was utterly a good one. They said i'm like 'Agung'. Celebrated for 3 days. Hahahhaha. Curious why??? Let the story begins.......


BIG brunch specially prepared for me by Kai Yee.
Awesomely delicious. It was supposed to be Big
Breakfast but hmm, sleeping beauty here woke
up at 12 plus. She waited till she cannot stand
the hunger and had to start cooking. Halfway, i
got up =p Soli soli.... Hehe


Obviously a just-woke-up look


At 12 am 31st October 2010. At the backyard
of my house. Was talking on the phone and suddenly,
i could hear my own name vaguely. Thought
my ears was playing trick on me. Opened my window
and saw the gang standing right below me with a cake.


My birthday cake!!! They bake it from scratch.
The best black forest cake i've ever had =)
*i was just joking when they ask what cake i like and din expect them to really bake one for me*
Touched MAX. Thanks so much Randalamos, Yean and Stacia.


I could really use a wish right now
wish right now, wish right now
*Airplanes by B.O.B*


This knife is simply for photo purposes only. We
don cut our cakes into slices. We use spoons and dig
into it. Like it or not, it's our tradition =p


I got pushed again. This year by Gideon Chang =.=


Present opening session. A pair of leather
gloves + beautifully decorated organizer by Stacia.
Chocolate coated apple by Stacia again for
Halloween ^^


Vodka shots for everyone


Group pic before we dismissed. 1.30am. GG look.
Stacia made us healthy apple pancakes the next
morning. Nyummyyyy.


Dinner in TGIF


Two complimentary cocktails for
the B'day girl. Nice nice =)


Everyone ordered the same course. Except for me who ordered
steak and forgotten to take a pic of it. Zzz. I love the Jack Daniel
Ribs!!! It was so good!!!! Why isn't M'sia TGIF this good???


Novell's just so cute. Hmm, looking
back at this pic make me wonder why
Kai Yee can laugh non-stop in her room
like 'Siao Po'. That funny??? You tell me.


Image utterly tarnished. But who cares, it's Halloween dear XD


The Scary Vampires. People gave us Ketchup to
eat and we ended up using it as blood. But indeed
all of us had lots of fun.


Sweet Vampires =D


Totally a waste for Lamo to
be heredoing Pharmacy. Drama
class should be the place for her.


Scandalous much???


Comment from Nick: Vampire Tan trying to eat
Lamb Lim. And Lamb looks extremely happy about
it. Fail fail fail!!!! Wrong expression X.X


My darling-darling sekalians


Had another surprise by them when i got home.
Shocking surprise. Luckily din get complained
by my neighbours due to my high pitch scream.
Thanks to Kumar's Halloween mask =s


Drinking session again.

Well, that's about it. Now you know why they say i'm like 'Agung'. Haha. Thanks so much for the surprise and everything. Thanks for being here with me when i needed you guys the most. In this lonely little place.

Love ya'll to bits

0 comments:

Post a Comment