Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Birthday with the Randalamos

It's Friday (30/10/09). The Randalomos booked me weeks ago for this day. So cute^^ Class ended at 12 and we started our journey. Travelled all the way from Semenyih down to KL. Went to Pavilion for a little shopping and I manage to grab a dress. Kekeke...

Dinner at Bavarian Berhaus. Caesar Salad, German Sausages and Pork Knuckle. Just 1 appetizer and 2 main course and it was really filling. *Xiao Blur Tan said she never had that kind of bloated feeling before*

My Cocktail of the night - Mai Tai


Me and the cake again


Yinny,Jacky, Chen, Me, Blur Tan and Velley
{Randalamos}


Present time again =) ~Love the scent~

After dinner, Chen said she wanted to make me drunk. Seems like she's the one getting high first. One cocktail can 'gao dim' her. That cocktail wasn't enough for me. I must admit that my alcohol tolerance is kinda high. Haha.. Quite hard to get drunk or high. *But exceptional case for alcohol mixing... definitely a nono*

Next station, SKY BAR. Ordered a bottle of wine.
♥ ♥ ♥ that place. It's been quite some time.

See Poser Yinny

No birthday present from my parents this year =((( But it's okay.... Cause my dad just got me an Iphone 2 months ago. So i bet that's my bday present for this year. Can't ask for more. Thanx Daddy.. Muackss ^^

My Phonyy


The new cover i bought for my
new phone and it's RED ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment