Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Long Breezy Night~~~~

It's 1.47am now.. Here i am blogging while waiting for my hair to dry. Just got back from a long series of exercises with Ann, Annie, Cheng, CKL and Jian. Initially, our plan was to go for basketball but just half an hour before time, the rain came pouring down. "Pooff" there goes our plan. =s But we're all changed and so so determined to go for some exercise (we have been eating and eating and slacking for a long time), we still went to the sports complex for some indoor sports. I played badminton and squash. It's my first time squashing and trust me, it's really damn tiring. I feel as if my arms are detached from my body and my thighs are aching like crazy. I had to keep bending down to pick up the ball. *picking up more than hitting it* =.= On the way back, we came out with the crazy idea of jogging around TTS4. Guess what time was it??? Jogging at 12 midnight >.< But i love love love the cold breeze after rain. Even crazier, CKL, Annie and I frog-jumped back to our house. Only 2 jumps and we totally gave up. Lack of perseverance.... Haha. I bet I can sleep like nobody's business tonight =p

9 o'clock class again tomorrow and 4 hours of phys pharm lecture. Omg...... It's gonna come up to 11 hours of phys pharm lecture this week by the end of tomorrow. Imagine the amount of notes piling up on my table again. Okok, i better sign off to sleep now or else i will be going to class along with my panda eyes tomorrow morning. According to yinny, it's 'lambish' eyes and she likes it. Randommm...... But that's the LCY we all know =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment