Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Emo Week

Have you ever tried waking up in the morning with a sense of emptiness and depressed feeling in you?? I just had it again this morning. This week is seriously not my week. Kind of devastating week for me. So many things happening around. Not mentioning about it doesn't mean that it never occured. We just chose to lock and bury it deep down in our hearts and not want to face it. But no matter how hard you tried, somehow things may not end up like the way we wanted it to be. Some events or words will just make you think of it again. I just recalled about what my teacher used to tell us last time. Our heart were once pure and unhurt. One word or action will make a dent and a small hole in the heart. No matter it was minutes, hours, days, weeks, months or even years, the dent will still be there and it will always be part of us.

I still believe that time is the best remedy after all. So all we need is just TIME.

0 comments:

Post a Comment