Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

My first weekend in Semenyih

Life is so boring in Semenyih!!!! YOU CAN NEVER NEVER IMAGINE THE BORINGNESS HERE!!! What can you do here?? Hmm....The best answer to this question probably is STUDY, EAT and SLEEP. Just recovered from a bad sore throat and flu. Ann recommended me her all time favourite combination. Her 'TRUST ME' remedy. 2 panadols, 1 antihistamine and 1 vitamin C. Ann Ann, it doesn't work all the time. Instead of trying it, here is what i took:


Honey + Actified + 'Buddha Hand'

Woke up at 11 plus on friday. Went out for ikan bakar. After lunch, this is what i did:

Studying Phys Pharm. Can really make me fall
asleep. Just 3 hours after leaving my dreamland and i
feel like sleeping again. Am i a pig or what?? Oh my.
Proves i cant study after food. AFS aka After-Food Syndrome.


Trying to act hardworking. Looks real???? Kakaka =p


After hundred of minutes, i'm still stuck in the same
old set of lecture notes. Kill me please???

At night??? Of course no more studying. I'm not a nerd, so don't expect me to study all the time. Night time is always drama time. Beyond the realm of conscience. Damn gan cheong. Climax climaxxxx. If u're a drama fanatic like me, i bet this is the series all of u are after now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment