Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Aimless Post

I just finished my liposome report and had nothing to do before i start PPSing. Life is so boring here when the sun goes down into the horizon. So i'm here, at my blog, babbling bout 10 random stuffs which happened last week.

1. Went for NMS meeting and was given a totally different duty from the one i chose for the Nott's M'sia Games next weekend. I opt for Food Festival and guess what they gave me??? Uni promotion and Child care =.='''

2. My first attempt making Cola Chicken. It's finger licking good!!!!

3. Had my first Pan Mee in the cold. Made out of wheat and gluten free flour. The most expensive flour I've ever had.

4. Fell down from the bed in the middle of the night *oops, and FYI, I'm sleeping on a double bed*

5. Had 2 consecutive terrible days. Maybe i appeared okay, but actually i'm not.

6. Mummy finally said YES despite daddy said yes a long long time ago. I'm getting a new camera!!!! Now which to choose??? Hmm..... Canon S95 or Lumix LX5??? Any suggestions???

7. Had my first buffet lunch in UK. Chinese food. Too much MSG. And i was constantly feeling thirsty throughout the rest of the day.

8. Shop till you drop!!! Bought 2 coats in a day. One of it made of wool and got it for 45 quids only!!! Original price was 99 quids. Plus the design was nice. Happy girl i am now =))) One more bag and i'm done for this month. No more shopping till Xmas. I PROMISE. Unless..... there's SALES again =p

9. Bought a baby blue bathrobe which keeps me super warm. Lurve it. Should have got it earlier, thinking of the nights when i was shivering away. But, it's not too late yet. So for those who haven't got any, go grab one before you freeze.

10. Lastly, I PASSED my Molecular Therapeutics exam!!!!

Gotta start PPSing now. I'm finally done with Grey's Anatomy Season 3 but have 4 more seasons to go. Why did i even started it??? Should have just stick to GG and Vampires. Meanwhile, Every Move You Make is nice ^^

2 comments:

nick . 尼克 said...

like the number #4.. opps =D

Casey said...

hmphhh. i fall down u so happy =(

Post a Comment