Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cold Weather, Cold Food

Week 2 just ended and I'm still depress over the same issue since last week. No hot food. Brought omelette and brocolli on the first day of class. Was anticipating lunch so that i could eat my own home-cooked food. First bite......... yuckssss to the very max. Clarification for the readers. It wasn't the taste. I never doubt my skills, ask my housemates =) But it's something worse than that i would say. It was icy cold. Normally at home, i would never touch cold food which was meant to be hot. But here, i gotta force myself to finish it. This really makes me feel like crying. ='(

Now blame the weather. Weather here is confusing. Sunny but strong wind. Sunny but drizzling. Even crappy, sun-less. Every morning, i had to open the curtains and look out to check if it's windy. If yes, means thicker coat and no shorts for the day. But sometimes, it can be really deceiving. The weather might look good in the morning but turns crappy the rest of the day. Just like today. Rained the entire afternoon and it's still raining now.

Bout the uni, its BIG. Capital letters B-I-G. Thought it would be cool to have such big uni huh. Now that I've experienced it, I totally dislike dislike dislike. I wish it could be just as big as UNMC. Most of my classes are in QMC and Pope Building. Occasionally, the chemistry building. We had to switch classes every single period and imagine we only have 5 minutes to run from one place to another. Mind you, the distance is not near.

Apart from this, everything seems good. For the time being. Loving my ballet, contemporary dance and pilates class. So to cut it short, I still enjoy being here although there's so much complains piled up.


Hot Wagamama noodles in front of the City Council =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment