Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Totally Absurd

My tears just betrayed me in front of him when we're skyping.

Nahhh, it wasn't him.

Then what???

Because of this one simple thing,

That no man can live without,

F-O-O-D

I've been nomming on food non stop since the first day i came. Not to say that those food that i've been taking all along was fattening but it still counts into the calorie intake. I have to be extremely careful with my diet such that i do not consume more than what my body requires. At the same time, i still can't resist the temptation of eating my biscuits and 'percy piglets' due to the ridiculous cold weather.

The consequence that i have to bear now is the feeling of being a girl with LAYERS of adipose tissue and a ROUNDED face.

I'm mentally abusing myself. I need more of Nutrition lectures now.

And about the break down earlier was TOTALLY ABSURD!!!!!!

=(

0 comments:

Post a Comment